David Martin DaviesNews Director
RECENT STORIES ON KPBS
A leaked document offers a window into the motivations and concerns of party leaders as they seek to deepen ties with the U.S.
Escondido has adopted a controversial new policy on homelessness. It rejects a “housing first” model and takes a "public safety first" approach.
The request comes almost a year after Teixeira was arrested and charged with the illegal retention and transmission of national defense information. He originally pleaded not guilty to the charges.
The court could have moved faster. It has historically done that in other big cases with political ramification.
- San Diego Gas & Electric made nearly $1 billion in profits last year
- Migrant advocates overwhelmed after Welcome Center closes
- Momentum is building for a new national monument near the Salton Sea
- A tech billionaire is quietly buying up land in Hawaii. No one knows why
- San Diego County approved long-term plan for migrant drop offs