RECENT STORIES ON KPBS
The young female whale was found Sunday in Mission Beach and was later towed out to sea. Fin whales are the second largest whales in the world after blue whales.
Saturday, Dec. 16, 2023 at 4 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on KPBS TV / Stream now with the PBS App + YouTube. From Italy, the Renaissance spread across Europe, revolutionizing art. We travel to Spain and Portugal where overseas plunder is transformed into lacy architecture and ethereal paintings by El Greco. In bustling Germany and Belgium, new technologies enable Durer's mass-produced engravings, Van Eyck's meticulous oil paintings, Brueghel's peasants at play, and the futuristic visions of Bosch.
Additionally, sales of attached properties such as condominiums and townhomes were nearly 15% lower than the previous month.
The special counsel prosecuting Donald Trump wants the Supreme Court to decide whether Trump enjoys absolute immunity from election interference charges.
- John Whitmire elected Houston's next mayor
- Penn president, board of trustees head resign after backlash over antisemitism hearing
- Texas Supreme Court pauses ruling that allowed pregnant woman to have an abortion
- Rick Rubin on taking communion with Johnny Cash and not rushing creativity
- Elon Musk restores X account of conspiracy theorist Alex Jones