MORE STORIES BY THIS AUTHOR
University of California and Cal State campuses will all start providing medication abortion beginning Jan. 1 under a new state law. In the aftermath of the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade, opening up abortion appointments on university campuses could ease pressure on local clinics, which will likely see an influx of out-of-state patients.
- Rain, possible flooding, thunderstorms expected in San Diego County this week
- San Diego filmmaker's short on Afro-Mexican identity premieres on PBS
- Embattled Chula Vista City Councilmember Andrea Cardenas resigns
- CFA members approve new contract with California State University
- Millions of women are 'under-muscled.' These foods help build strength