RECENT STORIES ON KPBS
The court put on hold a ruling that approved an abortion for a pregnant woman whose fetus has a fatal diagnosis, throwing into limbo a challenge to one of the most restrictive bans in the U.S.
Imperial Beach Mayor Paloma Aguirre's address highlights urgent needs: tackling the cross-border sewage crisis, housing projects, homeless support and city improvements.
Regional officials said the decision would be a significant blow to San Diego's economy.
State officials say $72 million from the Biden administration is the first major federal funding to address harmful impacts as the Salton Sea recedes.
In 2020, the state agreed to a settlement in a lawsuit that claimed too many students were not learning to read. As part of that agreement, the state spent over $50 million on 75 schools with the lowest reading scores.
LATEST IN PODCASTS
LATEST IN EVENTS
LATEST IN TV HIGHLIGHTS
- Chula Vista City Council strips embattled Cardenas of prominent SANDAG seat
- Lisa Jones chosen as next CEO of San Diego Housing Commission
- Local Christmas tree farm offers sustainable way to enjoy holiday season
- 5 major takeaways — and one thing missing — from the fourth Republican debate
- AP source: Las Vegas shooting suspect was a professor who applied for a job at UNLV