RECENT STORIES ON KPBS
Monks from the Gaden Shartse monastery in Southern India are at Seaside Center for Spiritual Living in Encinitas this week to spread their message of peace, compassion and love.
Carl Luna and Thad Kousser both say useful information could come out of the clash between the two governors.
Premieres Dec. 12, 2023 at 7 p.m. on KPBS TV / PBS App. Dorothy Black invites you to join her and her family for Christmas Eve at 1222 Oceanfront. The festive evening features all of the Black family’s traditions including an abundance of delicious food, dancing, skits, and the singing of new, original holiday songs mixed with re-imagined carols. And lots of love, because it’s family.
One month ago, a cyclist was seriously injured in a crash on West Point Loma Boulevard. Plans for protected bike lanes there have collapsed under the weight of state and local bureaucracy.
The law is seen an important test case. More than a dozen other states are weighing similar bans of the wildly popular video-streaming app, which is owned by a Chinese tech company.
Enough absences could remove the councilmember from office, although other members have voted to excuse one missed meeting so far.
- San Diego area credit unions charging millions in overdraft fees
- New report shows 'real cost' of living in San Diego, Imperial counties
- Docked in San Diego, the Hōkūle’a is bringing back ancient Polynesian voyaging
- San Diego County reports tuberculosis exposure at Golden Hall shelter
- UC San Diego, Scripps Oceanography sends delegation to COP28, the UN Climate Conference