An aftershock measuring 3.0 occurred in roughly the same location just after 8 a.m.
The Horse of the Sun Ranch was donated to the Armed Services YMCA about three years ago.
Students who were enjoying sixth grade camp at Cuyamaca Outdoor School got a snowy surprise. For some, it was their first time playing in snow.
The Julian Gold Rush Hotel is one of the oldest formerly Black-owned hotels still in operation.
The plan calls for wider sidewalks, on-street parking, roundabouts and protected bicycle lanes, and zoning changes to allow for more mixed-use housing projects.
Creekside Early Learning Center has been teaching 4-year-old students for 20 years.
The 76th iteration of the parade had been scheduled for Nov. 20 in downtown El Cajon.
Cal Fire shares what they’re facing in fire-prone areas of San Diego County, and what you should know to stay safe.
Mayor Bill Wells said Attorney General Rob Bonta's warning that the city is violating state and federal housing laws is "egregiously false."
El Cajon Mayor Bill Wells is accusing San Diego County officials of "dumping" residents experiencing homelessness on the city's hotels.
Sign up for our newsletters!
Keep up with all the latest news, arts and culture, and TV highlights from KPBS.
LATEST IN PODCASTS
LATEST IN EVENTS
LATEST IN TV HIGHLIGHTS
- Newest crematorium in San Diego County caters to witness cremations
- SDSU Men's Basketball leaves for Sweet 16 with 'toughness and grit'
- Some residents at Vista mobile home park still unable to return
- U.S. launches airstrikes in Syria after suspected Iranian drone kills a U.S. worker
- 3 reasons why California's drought isn't really over, despite all the rain