The Associated Press
MORE STORIES BY THIS AUTHOR
A California lawmaker wants to end a ban on state-funded travel to states with discriminatory LGBTQ laws.
The Mammoth Mountain ski resort in the Eastern Sierra says this has been its snowiest season on record.
California lawmakers have approved the nation's first penalty for price gouging at the pump.
The U.S. Energy Information Administration announced that electricity generated from renewables surpassed coal electricity production in the United States for the first time in 2022.
In Southern California’s mountains, the storm could drop snow at elevations as low as 2,500 feet and possibly on foothills.
A three-day strike by workers in the Los Angeles Unified School District has wrapped up.
LATEST IN PODCASTS
LATEST IN EVENTS
LATEST IN TV HIGHLIGHTS
- Recent rains mean bad roads for San Diego drivers
- UCSD scientists: Raccoon dog is prime suspect in COVID pandemic
- These are the states with the highest and lowest tax burdens, a report says
- ‘Deported Artist’ finds his voice through art in Tijuana
- Cal State offers a long-term admissions guarantee for eligible graduating high school students