RECENT STORIES ON KPBS
Buffett and Munger together built Berkshire Hathaway into a multi-billion dollar behemoth.
Under an extension of a temporary cease-fire, Hamas freed 12 more hostages on Tuesday, including 10 Israelis and two foreign nationals, Israel's military said. About 160 hostages remain in captivity.
More cities across the U.S. are cracking down on homeless tent encampments that have grown more visible and become unsafe.
The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in San Diego County dropped on Tuesday to its lowest amount since July 27, decreasing 1.8 cents to $5.014.
Not your grandma’s granny flat: How San Diego hacked state housing law to build ADU 'apartment buildings'A 2021 state law has radically changed the housing equation in San Diego. Advocates, developers, and policymakers are split on whether it should be exported to other jurisdictions.
The projects that would be funded under the Bridge to Home initiative would create a total of 400 new affordable homes in five different City Council districts.
- Israel and Hamas agree to a 2-day extension of the truce in Gaza
- Millions of U.S. apples were almost left to rot. Now, they'll go to hungry families
- Derek Chauvin, officer convicted of George Floyd's murder, was stabbed in prison
- A rare treat: a painting by Renaissance master Titian is on display at a high school
- Civilian deaths are being dismissed as 'crisis actors' in Gaza and Israel