RECENT STORIES ON KPBS
Reports of outages spiked around 3:30 a.m. ET, reaching more than 71,000 within a few hours. AT&T says it is aware of the problem and "working urgently to restore service."
In an era of rising book challenges and censorship, learn how one librarian is defending the freedom to read.
The more than half mile long wall, called the Blinkerwall, was likely used by Stone Age hunter-gatherers to herd reindeer toward a shooting blind.
Israel and Hamas are both holding the bodies of those killed on the other side, refusing to release them. They've done so for years and are again using the enemy dead as leverage in the current war.
West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin talks to NPR's Michel Martin about Joe Biden, Donald Trump and Nikki Haley, and his decisions against another run for the Senate or a new bid for president.
LATEST IN PODCASTS
LATEST IN TV HIGHLIGHTS
- Doctors didn't think much of her cough. A nurse practitioner did and changed her life
- City of Carlsbad declares another storm-related emergency
- San Diego agrees to annual greenhouse gas reduction targets in landmark climate deal
- 'Bracelets for Bancroft' raises money for victims of the recent floods
- San Diego communities prepare for CBP drop-offs after Migrant Welcome Center closure