MORE STORIES BY THIS AUTHOR
The San Diego Association of Governments sets a timeline for recruiting a CEO to replace outgoing Hasan Ikhrata.
The city of San Diego has a $5.4 billion budget largely funded by taxpayers. Officials are charged with spending the money and providing proper oversight to fund services such as public safety, infrastructure and more.
Emerging COVID-19 variants can bring with them new symptoms, potentially posing challenges for local health systems.
In push for camping ban, San Diego leaders used misleading data to link unhoused people to fire riskPoliticians are citing data and growing complaints from residents to usher in controversial policy changes.
San Diego’s airport needs more public transit, officials say. An aerial train might be the multibillion-dollar answer.A SANDAG study found a driverless, train-like shuttle could be the most cost-effective way to improve public transit for the airport.
Climate change, drought conditions and brush buildup from record rainfall makes the city more prone to fires.
- Pioneering Latina public radio journalist Maria Martin dies at 72
- Venezuelans vote in referendum to claim sovereignty of territory in neighboring Guyana
- Houthi claims Red Sea shipping attack; U.S. warship fires in self-defense
- Avoid cantaloupe unless you know its origins, CDC warns amid salmonella outbreak
- Biden used to keep quiet about Trump. Now Biden's invoking his name to raise alarms