RECENT STORIES ON KPBS
San Diego’s Migrant Welcome Center is set to close Thursday, but what will happen to the people it serves? Leaders in communities that received many of those migrants before are trying to find out.
Answer our four-question multiple-choice quiz and learn which candidates align with you on important issues.
A state appeals court this week upheld a multimillion-dollar penalty imposed by a judge against former San Diego-based online school Ashford University and its parent company over allegations that the school gave misleading statements to prospective students.
KPBS gathered 15 South Bay community leaders to discuss what’s top of mind as the March 5 primary election approaches.
La impugnación a la candidatura a la alcaldía de Larry Turner será decidida después de las eleccionesUna demanda dice que Turner supuestamente no era residente ni votante registrado en la ciudad de San Diego 30 días antes de presentar los documentos de nominación.
A lack of barracks space — as well as poor living conditions in some barracks buildings — are contributing to complaints about sailors' quality of life.
LATEST IN PODCASTS
LATEST IN EVENTS
LATEST IN TV HIGHLIGHTS
- City of Carlsbad declares another storm-related emergency
- Chula Vista councilmember resigns, new charges filed in criminal case
- San Diego County in store for less rain than most of Southern California
- Rain, possible flooding, thunderstorms expected in San Diego County this week
- Barrier wall to be constructed where landslide stopped rail service in San Clemente