RECENT STORIES ON KPBS
Water contact closures have been issued for Imperial Beach Shorelines, Silver Strand Shoreline, Coronado Shoreline and Tijuana Slough Shoreline.
It is 9.4 cents less than one week ago and 40.4 cents lower than one month ago, but 8.4 cents more than one year ago.
Billions of gallons of sewage-tainted water have crossed the international border and reached U.S. waters in 2023. A Mexican pipeline repair project may be about to offer some help.
The Trojans will face the Cardinals at 44th DIRECTV Holiday Bowl on Dec. 27 at Petco Park. Game airs on Fox at 5 p.m. First meeting between the two teams.
Even if you don't know burnt ends from a short end, here's a (brief!) introduction for Taylor Swift and the rest of the world to understanding Kansas City and what makes it so enchanting.
Participants say meeting attendance dropped sharply after the Hillcrest recovery center was forced to close.
- Pioneering Latina public radio journalist Maria Martin dies at 72
- Venezuelans vote in referendum to claim sovereignty of territory in neighboring Guyana
- Houthi claims Red Sea shipping attack; U.S. warship fires in self-defense
- Avoid cantaloupe unless you know its origins, CDC warns amid salmonella outbreak
- Biden used to keep quiet about Trump. Now Biden's invoking his name to raise alarms