RECENT STORIES ON KPBS
The city is not looking to open more cannabis dispensaries. Rather, the report is preparation for when the city considers other types of cannabis businesses — such as lounges and cultivation farms.
San Diego County and UC San Diego Health join forces to train 1 million San Diegans in hands-only CPR as part of an initiative called Revive and Survive San Diego.
The plan calls for a permanent center that migrants and asylum seekers can use while they finalize travel arrangements to other parts of the country. Although the plan calls for federal funding, there is currently no funding to support it.
Monday, March 4, 2024 at 9 p.m. on KPBS TV / PBS App. The Ninth Annual AUSTIN CITY LIMITS Hall of Fame honors country music superstar Trisha Yearwood. Don Henley handles induction honors and performs along with musical salutes from Jo Dee Messina, Ronnie Dunn, Brothers Osborne and Brandy Clark.
Late Tuesday, the Board of Supervisors approved a program that allows eligible home and business owners in flood-affected areas to apply for the deferral of their property taxes.
The order from the court on Wednesday keeps Trump's prosecution in the Jan. 6 case on hold.
LATEST IN PODCASTS
LATEST IN EVENTS
LATEST IN TV HIGHLIGHTS
- Momentum is building for a new national monument near the Salton Sea
- San Diego Gas & Electricity made nearly $1 billion in profits last year
- Chula Vista, Kumeyaay leaders to unveil signage for renamed park
- Why does California elect local judges?
- SBA opens Recovery Center to help businesses affected by flooding