Brandon Quester is inewsource's director of data and visuals, where he works to further the role of data in the organization and develop innovative ways to present investigative content. He also works toward building and expanding partnerships with individuals, businesses and organizations.
MORE STORIES BY THIS AUTHOR
President Donald Trump urged Congress to pass funding for a border wall during his State of the Union address on Tuesday for what he called an "urgent national crisis" at the U.S.-Mexico border.
The founder of a nationwide chain of diabetes clinics, which inewsource investigated for months, pleaded guilty Friday in federal court to conspiring to bribe a state lawmaker in Alabama.
KPBS Midday EditionA data analysis by KPBS and inewsource suggests Vista’s white, more affluent children are disproportionately benefiting from Vista Unified School District’s magnet schools.
To identify the impact of magnet schools in the Vista Unified School District, KPBS and inewsource needed a quantifiable way to measure what parents of students and teachers were saying: Magnet schools have disproportionately shifted the racial makeup of schools across the district.
LATEST IN PODCASTS
LATEST IN EVENTS
LATEST IN TV HIGHLIGHTS
- As bus driver strike enters 3rd week, riders ask why MTS privatized their public transit
- Under the same roof: They moved in to save money but stayed for family
- Downtown San Diego homeless encampments impacting students who walk to school
- Carlsbad High School students stage walkout, claiming lack of support for the LGBTQ community
- MLB takeover has Padres reassuring fans they will get more baseball