Dr. Fuhrman’s Immunity Solution!
Airs Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 10 a.m. on KPBS TV
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
"Dr. Fuhrman's Immunity Solution!" is the follow-up program to the phenomenally successful "3 Steps to Incredible Health!" Joel Fuhrman, M.D., a leading expert and board-certified medical specialist in the prevention and reversing of disease, shows us how we can become almost totally resistant to colds, influenza, and other infections.
Dr. Fuhrman reviews the overwhelming evidence enabling us to supercharge our immune system to protect our bodies against disease — everything from the common cold to cancer.
Nutritional science has made phenomenal strides and discoveries in recent years, and when this new research is applied it enables us to seize control of our health destiny, and yes, finally win another battle in the war on cancer in America.
Improve Your Health - Get the FAQs!
Disease Proof: Eat Smart, Live Healthy
The official blog of Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
"Dr. Fuhrman's Immunity Solution!" includes information on the following topics:
• What makes us more susceptible to disease? And what are the steps we can take to protect ourselves and unleash the miraculous self-protecting immune system?
• Super foods for Super Immunity and how to use them to maximize their anti-cancer effects.
• Delicious recipes and food preparation tricks for preventing disease.
• The secret to staying young and healthy? The advancements in modern nutritional science can let us age more slowly and add 15-20 disease-free years to our lives.
• The latest anti-cancer research and how to make it part of your daily life.
The same immune building protocol protects us against flu and other infections, autoimmune diseases and more.
"Dr. Fuhrman's Immunity Solution!" combines the latest data from clinical tests, nutritional research, and results from thousands of patients and reveals that super immunity exists and is well within the reach of those who choose it.
We all have the ability to live healthier, stronger and longer than ever before. Now is the time to learn the ways to take you there. This show can change the entire future of the American health care system; it can prevent human suffering and save lives — maybe even yours.
This program is part of the KPBS Membership Campaign. Support the quality programs you depend on from KPBS. Join or renew today!
To view PDF documents, Download Acrobat Reader.