Natalie Dudas-ThomasSocial Media Strategist
As social media strategist, Natalie Dudas-Thomas oversees KPBS' social media presence, connecting and engaging with our audiences. She has more than a decade of journalism and digital marketing experience working with a variety of nonprofits and public media stations including PRI's "The World," GBH, and WUNC.
Her work has been featured in numerous publications and she's presented at SXSW discussing how the use of GIFs can help advance journalism. After living in Boston, Edinburgh, and San Francisco, Natalie and her family settled down in her hometown of San Diego.
There’s no shortage of events happening this season in San Diego. Here are some of our favorite family-friendly ones you won’t want to miss.
Here are a few ideas for places to go in San Diego with your kids when you have to stay indoors.
- Primary Election 2024: Measure A
- Migrants left on San Diego streets after Welcome Center closure
- 'A fabulous ambassador' Flaco, the beloved New York owl, died after building collision
- A new start for Bancroft Elementary after a month of flood damage repairs
- How Portugal eased its opioid epidemic, while U.S. drug deaths skyrocketed